The IoT multi-sensor device from IdentiSys has the capability to detect and alert for substances that will negatively impact your health, such as health index, air quality index, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, temperature and humidity, VOC (Volatile organic compounds), and particulate matter.
- Health Index - Supplies real-time alerts to reduce the spread of potential airborne infectious diseases.
- Air Quality Index (AQI) - Compiles an average of air quality breathed over the course of several hours.
- Carbon Monoxide - Exposure to the colorless and odorless gas at lower levels can have adverse reactions such as confusion and memory loss.
- Carbon Dioxide - Concentrations as low as 1,000 ppm have the ability to negatively impair individual's cognitive function and decision making skills.
- Nitrogen Dioxide - Long-term exposure can lead to serious health problems including hypertension, diabetes, heart and cardiovascular diseases and even death.
- Temperature and Humidity - High temperatures and increased humidity further the likelihood for mold and mildew growth resulting in both structural and allergy symptoms.
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) - Exposure to the gas has both long term and short term health impacts. Short term exposure can cause throat irritation, nausea, fatigue, and other minor symptoms. Long term effects can include respiratory irritation, and kidney damage.
- Particulate Matter - PM ranging in 10 micrometers in size can negatively impact your health when inhaled. Consistent exposure can lead to irritated eyes, nose, throat and lungs, as well as allergy symptoms and shortness of breath.
IdentiSys can help your organization detect health and air quality readings to keep individuals at your facility safe from harmful chemicals and airborne infectious disease. Contact us today for more or request a quote.